Reiki Pages is a dedicated directory for Reiki practitioners, helping you connect with qualified professionals in your area and beyond. Whether you’re new to Reiki or a seasoned enthusiast, our mission is to make it easy for you to find the right practitioner who resonates with your needs. Reiki Pages brings the Reiki community together, providing a trusted space to explore this healing practice.
FayeC-39
24 Aug 2018
Studied Reiki 1&2 and chakras. Excellent classes
Studied reiki level 1 & 2 with Bev . I’ve since studied chakras and I’m already booked on another course this October with her. I absolutely recommend any course with Mariposa. Bev is a very knowledgeable teacher, makes you feel at ease and very friendly and intuitive. Studying reiki has improved my life and I have learned so much about this and myself.
Reviews
PaulS-1553
25 Aug 2018
Reiki review
I’ve had a number of sessions with Bev and have found them
very helpful. If you need treatment for a situation or condition you have I would encourage you to give Bev a go.
I didn’t come to reiki as a believer. Which is interesting because it definitely had a positive effect on me. So even if you have doubts I’d suggest it still works !
And Bev is lovely to deal with and talk to.