The Reiki Room Acle
1 Broadland Way, Acle, Norwich, Norfolk NR13 3BA
About The Reiki Room Acle
Hello, I’m Phillippa, a fully qualified Usui Reiki master teacher and a member of the Reiki Federation and the FHT.
Reiki is used for stress reduction and relaxation that promotes healing. By restoring calm and balance to the mind, the body has greater access to its own marvellous healing abilities.
Reiki is an integrative therapy, meaning it works with other therapies and alongside conventional medicine, not in place of them. It treats the whole person, body, emotion, mind and spirit. It is a safe non-intrusive treatment. Energy flows from the practitioners hands and can be given to the client sitting, lying down or even standing. The client remains fully clothed. The whole treatment lasts about an hour.
Anyone can benefit from a course of Reiki treatments, no matter what your age (babies, teenagers, adults and the elderly) or state of health, and beneficial changes can take place over a fairly short space of time.
Reiki can produce:
- Deep relaxation, easing tension, reducing pain
- Reduced stress, grief and anxiety
- Boosted energy levels
- A feeling of inner calm, contentment and serenity
- A speeding up of the natural healing process
- Promotes balance to all levels of your being: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual
- Aligns, clears and balances chakra energy centres
- Releases energy blockages, toxins or impurities
- Makes you feel more positive, confident and better able to cope
- Helps you to deal better with stressful people and difficult situations
- Helps to develop a strong sense of purpose and clear thinking
- Activates your body’s natural ability to heal.
- Helps you to enjoy a better quality of life
I also offer crystal therapy, Indian Head massage and Facial rejuvenation acupressure massage. These are beautiful treatments when combined with Reiki. I’m fully insured and based at The Reiki Room, Acle, and at Milestone Therapy Centre in Stalham, Norfolk.
Please message me to discuss treatments and your requirements further at email@example.com or you can find me on Facebook @ellroseholisitctherapies www.facebook.com/ellroseholistictherapies