Reiki is a gentle but very powerful healing process which is believed to restore balance and reinforce the body's natural ability to heal itself at mental, physical, spiritual and emotional levels.
Reiki is a method of natural healing developed by Mikao Usui in the early 20th century in Japan. The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means â€œuniversal lifeâ€ and Ki which is "life force energy" (like 'chi' of China or 'prana' of India). We live in a world of energy that nourishes and maintains all living things. When our Ki is low, then we are more likely to get sick, feel stressed and weak, and if it is high, we feel confident and ready to enjoy life and take on it's challenges.
Reiki's main strengths are:
- creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
- raises morale on mental and emotional level
- gives inner peace, a sense of calmness and re-connection with yourself
- creates a sense of clarity and helps us to make better choices
- reduces levels of anxiety and depression
- decreases negative thoughts and feelings such as anger, hatred, grief, jealousy
- helps relieve pain and can help with chronic problems (asthma, migraines, etc.)
- boosts the immune system and maximises health potential on the physical level
- strengthens self-esteem and self-awareness
- brings comfort and peace if you are going through a tough period of your life e.g.
- bereavement, relationship problems or any kind of illness
- helps to heal emotional blocks from the past
- improves sleep pattern and helps with changing harmful habits or addictions
- boosts your creativity
- gives empowerment to address whatever challenges youâ€™re facing
- is blissful during pregnancy and after the birth, for mum and the baby
- can bring peace to people who suffer from terminal illness
- Reiki is completely safe and natural healing process
I have always believed that natural therapies should be affordable and open to anyone. Reiki is really wonderful and I would love as many people possible to experience its benefits for themselves. I also want to help in which ever way possible in every individual case, therefore, different concessions for all kinds of reasons could be available. I practice from the Health Hub Reiki in Oxford (West Oxford Commumity Centre, Botley) but if for any reason you can't make it there, I am happy to come to your house. All treatments sessions include consultation on the day, before Reiki and, if you have any questions, after the treatment.
£35 - £45 for a standard 1 hour session
£15 - Distance Healing (30min)