Sarah is drawn to connecting with Reiki and sharing this beautiful healing energy so you may shift all that no longer serves your purpose and can locate your true self. Reiki offers healing, harmony, and balance; always acting on behalf of your greatest and highest self; flowing within your energy field to where it's most needed; restoring balance in mind, body, and spirit. Sarah invites you to be open to receiving Reiki in a welcoming and supportive setting and begin clearing your energy blockages.
Can Reiki benefit my condition?
Reiki healing energy stimulates and accelerates the body’s self-healing abilities, and brings relaxation, balance, and guidance.
Reiki is a gentle, non-invasive treatment and can do no harm as there are no contra-indications when used on its own as a complementary therapy*. This has resulted in the NHS welcoming Reiki as a complementary therapy.
Reiki is beneficial for the following diseases and ailments:
- Anemia; Angina Pectoris; Arthritis; Asthma
- Backache; Broken bones; Bronchitis
- Cancer; Cardiovascular disorders; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Contusions/bruises; Coughing; Cystitis
- Depression; Diabetes; Dislocated joints; Dizziness/Fainting; Equilibrium disorders; Digestion disorders
- Gallstones; Gastralgia; Gastric Ulcers; Gout
- Headache; Heatstroke; High Blood Pressure
- Inflammation of the Lymph Nodes; Improves Self-Esteem; Insomnia; Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Kidney inflammation; Kidney stones
- Men’s Health; Migraine; Muscular Rheumatism; Myocarditis
- Pain Management; Pneumonia; Pre- & Post-operation; PTSD
- Rheumatoid Arthritis; Scoliosis; Sleep disorders; Sprains; Stress
- Tinnitus; Thyroid conditions
- Women’s Health; Wounds; Writer’s cramp
…and more. Please get in touch to discuss your situation.
*National Occupational Standard developed by Skills For Health, CNH12 Provide Reiki to clients, June 2010.