Usui Tibetan Reiki First Degree (Level 1) is a two-day course.
10am to 5:30pm on both days.
Cost of the two-day course is £140.
The course is designed working within the National Occupational Standards for Reiki, and to give you maximum opportunity for practising working with the energy for yourself, and also with other people.
Reiki at the first degree is mainly about you developing yourself and becoming accustomed to using the energy for your own self-healing, and beginning to use it to help others. So this course is about:
- Making the connection to the energy, and knowing how it feels.
- Developing your sensitivity to the flow of energy.
- Beginning to learn how to use the energy for your own self-healing, and for others.
- Developing your ability to channel the energy and starting to trust in your own intuitive abilities.
- Learning to focus your attention and drop into the ‘now’ moment so allowing yourself to be a clear channel for the energy flow.
The aim for the Level One training is:
- To introduce you to Reiki and its history;
- To introduce you to the practice of Reiki for your own self-healing;
- To introduce you to giving Reiki to other people.
By the end of the second day you will be able to give yourself a treatment, and know how to give a seated and a full treatment to another person. You will also receive your Level One Certificate.
Once you have completed the training, you won’t be on your own – I will be there to answer any questions that you have and to support you while you are learning.
If you are interested in attending this course, please either contact me via my email firstname.lastname@example.org, or ring me on 07521 447642 for a booking form.