This course covers the information and techniques you will need to know and master in order to teach others about Reiki and pass on the gift of Reiki to your own students through the attunements. Becoming a Reiki Master is not the end of the journey; it is only the beginning of your own personal and spiritual development. A Reiki Master; is not suddenly a better or wiser or more enlightened person than anyone else, it simply means that as a Reiki Master/Teacher you are now able to pass on the gift of the universal life force to others. What will be covered on the day.
* Recap on what was taught on Reiki 1 and 2, including previous symbols.
* Learn the new symbol DI Ko Myo
* Learn about the Symbol Raku
* Reiki Masters attunement on the students.
* Learn how to give attunements.
* Insurance, Reiki Associations, advertising etc
All manuals are provided on the day, as well as a light lunch.
Certificates are provided on the day after completing the course. This will allow you to obtain insurance.
Deposit is non-refundable. Confirmation email will be sent 24 hours after booking.