This three day course is a deeply powerful healing experience for everyone who attends.
This course is the next step on from Reiki Master. It is both a Practitioner and a Master class, open to those who have a Reiki Master certificate from any lineage and have been a Reiki Master for at least six months.
On completion of this four day course, you will be able to use the Karuna® symbols in your Reiki sessions and teach this course yourself if you wish. You will also be able to teach Reiki I&II and Reiki Master courses as Holy Fire® III courses.
What we cover (in no particular order):
- Description of the Holy Fire® energy plus a definition of Soul and Spirit, the Heavens and Letting Go of Guides in relation to this system
- Description of Experiences, Placements and Ignitions (attunements) and the way they are done
- Description of how Holy Fire® III works with the concepts of the Authentic Self, the Culturally-Created Self and the Dormant Self
- Description of Holy Fire III Karuna® Reiki including its origin
- Holy Fire III Karuna® Reiki and spiritual guidance
- Using all of this with the Usui Reiki symbols and system
- The trademark for Holy Fire III Karuna® Reiki and why it was developed
- The registration process and certificates, and the classes you can teach with this qualification
- Chanting and Toning
- Healing Spirit Attachment process
What you will receive during the class:
- Four ignitions
- River of Life Experience
- The Holy Fire® Master symbol
- Eight Holy Fire III Karuna® symbols
- Time to practice drawing and using all of the symbols
- Lots of time for giving and receiving healing, discussion and Q&A
- Holy Love Experience(s)
- Holy Fire® III meditation
- Explanation/discussion around teaching and class outlines
- Scripts for Placements, Ignitions and Experiences, with some practice if required
- Opportunity to practice Chanting and Toning, and the Healing Spirit Attachment process.
- 142 page comprehensive manual
You will be able to register with the International Center for Reiki Training on completion, and use their manuals for your classes
You will be asked to complete an enrolment form and submit a copy of your Master certificate. We are happy to reserve places with a non-refundable deposit of £100 with balance payable by early bird date or before course starts.
To register, please see https://bit.ly/2wPciSV
email email@example.com or call Jackie 07449 304903 / Mark 07812 379351