This intensive Reiki Master/Teacher course aims to give students the tools to find deeper understanding and awareness through exploring advanced techniques, practice and philosophies giving a deeper insight into the System of Reiki. Students will receive their Master attunement and by the end of the course, will have learnt how to teach and attune others.
Completing this course does not mean that students will suddenly find enlightenment at the end of it, although there may be moments of it! Becoming a “Master” means to master the self through right action and thought until with practice and dedication it is no longer a state of doing but a state of being. It is by this means that the System of Reiki gives us the tools to help us find that deeper inner awareness and helps to open the door and guide us on the spiritual path to Self-Mastery.
Students will receive a detailed Master manual, support and guidance, additional optional evening workshops, full vegetarian/vegan board and at the end receive the Master/Teacher certification. After the course students will have access to ongoing further support via email or telephone for as long as is needed, 25% off future private treatments with Amanda and opportunities to attend Reiki shares.
The course covers these topics
- Overview of Reiki 1 & 2, lineage, symbols, mantras and kotodamas.
- Becoming a Master/Teacher and responsibility.
- Principles, non-dual perception, philosophy.
- Reiki History.
- Master attunement.
- Master symbol, use and meaning. Mantra & kotodama.
- Advanced reiki meditation and healing techniques.
- How to give a reiju, meaning of the ritual, practice (supervised).
- How to give an attunement, meaning of the ritual, practice (supervised).
- How to teach Reiki including all legislation, law, ethics, code of conduct and law for teaching professional reiki.
- How to design a course and manual for each level.
- Mindfulness and its deep connection to Reiki practice.
- Additional optional workshops including various meditation practices from different but very similar traditions.
Please book early to avoid disappointment. Rooms will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Those sharing a twin bedroom will be allocated same gender accommodation. Double room rates are for single occupancy. Couples wishing to share a double room for double occupancy may get a cheaper rate per person (please contact for details).
1. Pay the full price
2. Pay 30% deposit, then full balance no later than 8 weeks before start of the course via bank transfer, cheque, cash in person or Paypal invoice.
3. Pay 30% deposit and pay in monthly instalments either by PayPal invoice or set up a standing order (please email to arrange a payment plan)
Deposits can be paid by direct bank transfer, cheque, cash in person (please contact for details) or below using the deposit button for the accommodation you choose.
12 – 8 weeks before: full refund less 30% deposit
Less than 8 weeks before: full payment due, unless in exceptional circumstances
In the unlikely event that a cancellation is due to the fault of Usui Reiki Academy Surrey, a full refund will be given, or if preferred transferred to another date.
Buckland house has a variety of rooms all with their own qualities and as such it was decided that to make this fair, reasonable and to make it accessible for those with different budgets. Students will have the option of booking different accommodations at varying prices for this fully inclusive retreat (similar to a hotel). Unfortunately most are with shared bathrooms, but there are so many at this property that the general rule is two rooms to one bathroom, so not too much queuing!
Please see fully inclusive course rates based on accommodation further down the page.
Please see the floor plans below to get a general feel for the house and the various room set ups. Alternatively please see www.bucklandhouse.co.uk to explore the house and grounds further.
Please see website www.usuireikiacademy.co.uk/masterteacher