Reiki 1 Refresher Course
This course has been developed as a result of an increasing number of inquiries from people who wish to resume their use of Reiki but feel ‘rusty’ and unsure of how to do so.
This course is for people who have previously been attuned to Reiki 1
- but have fallen out of the habit of using Reiki
- may have lost confidence in using Reiki
- wish to reconnect to Reiki
- wish to increase their knowledge and confidence and begin again
Please note this refresher course:
- is only aimed at people who have previously been attuned to Reiki 1
- is not a replacement or short cut route to attaining Reiki 1
- is not the course for you if you have not previously been attuned to Reiki 1
Each course is limited to 4 places to ensure close personal tuition and a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- 1 day course
- a blend of theory, discussion and practical work
- a follow-up session is arranged after a period of 21 days self-healing has been completed
Small Friendly Groups
Experience has taught me that students have a far better experience if they are taught in small groups.
Feedback from students often says that they value learning in a small group as they feel comfortable and secure and, therefore, able to open up and participate in group discussions and share what is on their mind. This, I think, is crucial to learning Reiki. It is not a GCSE subject, it is a personal spiritual journey for each of us, therefore there are very few right and wrong answers!
For this reason I limit numbers on my courses to enable close personal tuition and to ensure a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. We all learn from each other and a small supportive and friendly group is a lovely place in which to learn Reiki.
On this course we will revise the following areas:
- what Reiki is
- how Reiki works
- the story and history of Reiki
- the importance of what Dr Usui learned through his practice of Reiki
- the five principles of Reiki
Revise The Major Chakras:
- what these are
- where they lie
- why they are important
- what they represent
Revise Self Healing and Hand Positions To Use:
- how to self heal
- what hand positions to use
- the correct sequence for hand positions
- the importance of a sustained period of self healing
Guided Full Hour of Self Healing:
- reconnect to Reiki
- refresh the self healing process
Revise Healing Others and Hand Positions To Use:
- how to heal other people
- what hand positions to use
- the correct sequence to use
Revise How To End a Session of Reiki:
- grounding on feet
- smoothing and integration
Revise Code of Ethics:
- the importance of honouring Reiki
- principles to observe when offering healing to others
- etiquette to observe when healing others
Guided Full Hour of Healing on Master to Increase Confidence Working on Others:
- commentary will be given on what is being felt, seen and experienced
- check that correct hand positions and sequence are being used
- time for students to ask questions and voice any uncertainties/concerns about the process
Revise 21 Days of Self Healing:
- the importance of completing
- why it is necessary
- what happens during this process
- after the course you are required to carry out self-healing on 21 consecutive days
Course Materials and Certification:
- a comprehensive training manual is provided for use during and after the course
- a certificate of attendance will be given (but is not a Reiki 1 certificate)
- a hearty lunch is provided
Post Course Follow-up:
- a free follow-up meeting is held 4 weeks after the course (after you have completed a 21 day period of self-healing) to check your progress and deal with any questions that may have arisen
- on-going support is available thereafter, if required
Total Cost for Reiki 1 Refresher Course:£125
Deposit of £50 payable at time of booking, balance of £75 payable on day of course.
Exchange of Energy:
Paying a fee is based upon the notion of an exchange of energy – you give something back as an acknowledgement of what you have received.
If you would like to attend one of these refresher courses, please contact me.
- places are allocated on a first come, first served basis
- courses are held on weekdays only
- dates are open to negotiation, I will be as flexible as possible to accommodate your requirements
Feel free to ask any questions! Call Nicola on 07709859339.
Alternative Reiki Course Dates Available:
If you would like to attend a course but can’t make the published dates, please contact me, I am happy to arrange extra courses.
Please ask to be put on the waiting list and I will then contact you when sufficient numbers of students have been reached.