Have you or a loved one experienced the benefits of working with Reiki Energy?
Would you like to work with Reiki?
Would you like to work with Reiki for self-treatment?
Would you like to work with Reiki to support a loved one?
If you answered to any of the questions you should consider completing 1st Degree Reiki Training.
No previous experience required, just a desire to learn how to work with Reiki required.
Taking place on Saturday 21 Sept, 10am – 5pm, and then Sunday 22 Sept, 4-6pm, in the charming, and friendly environment of the Source Events Centre, Bellshill.
On completion of training, you can use your skills to work with on yourself and loved ones.
The course will cover:
- The origin and history of Reiki
- The Reiki Ideals
- The Human Energy Systems
- Gassho meditation
- Reiji-Ho – using your inner guidance to know how and where to send Reiki
- The complete hand placement system – for working on self and with others
- Kenyoku – dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- 1st Degree Reiki placement is given
- Reiki treatment practice
- Questions and Answers
- 1st Degree Reiki Manual
The option to attend the Japanese techniques class:
- Boysen Scanning – method of intuitively using the hands to discover which areas to treat with Reiki.
- Gyshi-ho – sending Reiki with the eyes
- Looking at the Hayashi Healing Guide
- Additional practice