An intimate experience of opening to Reiki (universal life energy) and experiencing the energy flowing through you as you channel it for self healing and treatments to others.
The course will give you an introduction to the philosophy, history, and theory of Reiki, and includes practical exercises to boost your confidence to feel and use Reiki. At the end of the course, you will feel the flow of Reiki through you and will be able to give treatments to family and friends, as well as using it for yourself – for healing and personal development. The course is taught in a relaxed and personal style, with plenty of time to let the experience sink in and practice.
The course will cover the following aspects of Reiki:
- Reiju spiritual empowerments to connect to Reiki.
- What is Reiki and how to tune into it.
- The history of Reiki.
- The Reiki symbol and it’s meaning.
- The five Principles of Reiki (Gokai Sansho).
- Experiencing and working with energy: practical exercises.
- Japanese Hatsurei Ho technique and meditation.
- How to carry out self treatments (Japanese and Western style).
- Byosen and scanning.
- Treating others: demonstration and hands on practice of full treatment and chair treatment.
- The effects of Reiki.
- The Chakra system and its relevance with Reiki.
The course will be run in line with the latest Government guidelines to ensure the safety of each participant. For this reason the course is open to only 4 participants.
Vegetarian lunch and hot drinks available throughout the day are included in the suggested exchange of £175 to pay at the time of booking.