This FULL 1-day course is for anyone at the start of their spiritual or Healing journey or if you have been on it for some time.
You do not have to be practising Reiki Healing to do this course; however, it will allow you the opportunity to heal yourself, family, pets and plants; if you wish and you will learn to channel Reiki Energy through your hands. You will learn how to heal yourself plus carry out Reiki Healing in a chair and on a Healing Bed.
This course has been developed to give a solid foundation of Reiki and to allow you to practice Reiki Healing safely and effectively.
This Reiki Level 1 course includes 2 attunements to aid raising your vibration; increasing both your spiritual and universal awareness and awaken or strengthen your Healing gift.
Course Outline and Key Contents:
I will teach traditional Usui Reiki from a Japanese lineage; this it to ensure the Reiki Training remains as true as possible to the methods and essence of Mikao Usui’s teaching.
The day will include:
- Background and learning about this Traditional Healing
- Learn the Principles of Reiki Healing
- Basics about our Body, Energy and Chakras
- 2 x Traditional Reiki Attunements
- What to do before giving a Reiki Healing
- How to connect and channel energy
- Learning exercises to ensure you stay protected and grounded
- How to benefit from daily energy exercises and self-healing treatments
- Learn the Hand Positions (for Self and Healing others) plus how to use Reiki on other people
- ays to enhance your Healing (increase power and receive guidance)
- Practical and Hands on Reiki Healing
- Reiki 1 Manual & Certification
Time: 9.30am-5.30pm (please bring own packed lunch)
Cost: £100 (includes Reiki 1 Training Course Manual plus hot drinks / water)
Terms & Conditions:
– Spaces only confirmed upon on confirmation of receipt of payment
– Regarding cancellation; cancellation re attending any Course or Gathering is required 14 days PRIOR to the start date. Payment will then be refunded; less a 10% Administration Fee.
After this time, payments are not refundable or transferable, unless your place can be filled from a waiting list; less a 20% Administration Fee
– We regret no refund or transfer can be given outside of these terms, including if you are unable to attend due to illness, work, family or other reasons. Prior to committing to an event, please ensure you can attend
– However, if an Event does not go ahead, alternative dates will be offered or refund provided