Shinpiden is ultimately about you. Through your previous learnings, you already have the tools to heal the self. This is about integration at a deep level, finding your truth with Reiki and how you want your Reiki path to develop.
This level, often referred to in the West as Master Level. This is not so much about being a “Master”, but more about mastery of the self. Time is spent reflecting deeply on your Reiki practice and understanding. You will also learn how to give Reiju and how to impart the teachings of Reiki to others.
Students need to have completed Shoden and Okuden with approx 12 month time span between Okuden and Shinpiden. Shinpiden requires a total commitment to Reiki and integrating it into your life fully.
Benefits to learning Shinpiden
- Deepening knowledge of Reiki from a Japanese perspective
- Deeper awareness of what who you are and how you connect to the universe
- Feeling of inner peace
- Finding your true self and worthiness
- Progressing along your spiritual path
- Deepening the journey into self-mastery and inner mystery
Also included: manual, certificate and ongoing support.
Contact Louise to enquire or reserve a place 07952 221148